Thursday, March 18, 2010

What else are you doing while you're training?

More and more workout facilities are adding television and other attention grabbers to both get you there and to keep you there. Is that a bad thing? I watch recorded television shows while using my indoor trainer. Fumbling with the remote has been bad for my cadence, I've mastered the remote-in-the-jersey-pocket transition now.

Getting people to address fitness seems like a good thing even if it might take your attention off your form. What do you think!? When I'm riding outdoors, I don't use anything, and I do concentrate on my form and technique. This article got me thinking about eliminating the TV viewing indoors. I'm almost exclusively on the road now, so the indoor work is fading anyway.

ISOIA,

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment