Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More

Bob is cranking out that tune in front of a hot band. I rode a little longer than planned this morning, which was a good thing. I rode over to the Charles River Bike Path across from the Buckingham, Brown and Nichols School. I got to see the sun come up over The Zakim Bridge (and a lot of people rowing on The River, too.)

It was 52F when I went out this morning; a heat wave considering Tuesday's temperature. Word is tomorrow will be even warmer. I was at the Sox game last night with Kathy. We stopped into O'Leary's for a drink on the way home. I think the Oban made a difference this morning, too.

I had a chance to redirect 2 of the 4 Sox tickets my sister Roberta gave me to The Home For Little Wanderers. Two kids sat next to Kathy and me (a boy and a girl) for last night's game. That was a good thing all around.

I'm on for another short ride tomorrow and then a likely day off on Friday followed by a long ride on Saturday. Stay tuned for more details.

Cheers,

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment