Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Angel From Montgomery

The other thing I'm doing is paying more attention to my diet. I'm eating more frequent and smaller meals, and I'm focusing on eating more base foods (versus processed foods.) I'm fortunate in that the cafeteria at work has a great salad bar including tuna. I'm bringing more meals to work from home (and will wean myself off the caf.)

I've been eating like this for a few months now with some exceptions. Drunken Noodles With Shrimp (or Tofu) is one exception. Visit Pho and Thai for lunch or dinner. You won't be disappointed. Now that I'm riding longer distances (but not a long distance cyclist: They ride longer more frequently...) I find that I need to pay more attention to nutrition. (I think I knew that once, too.)

Cheers,

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment